FPS Creator X10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NEW KIND: A Sci-Fi Novel Written By DarthDementous

4 posters

Go down

A NEW KIND: A Sci-Fi Novel Written By DarthDementous Empty A NEW KIND: A Sci-Fi Novel Written By DarthDementous

Post  DarthDementous Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:54 am

I wrote this book and posted it on deviant art. I hope to some day make it into an X10 game.
PART 1
PART 2
REMEMBER: THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED! IT IS ILLEGAL TO POST IT ANYWHERE ELSE OR CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN! IF YOU DO, I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION!
DarthDementous
DarthDementous
Newsletter Editor and Moderator

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://www.dementousorder.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

A NEW KIND: A Sci-Fi Novel Written By DarthDementous Empty Re: A NEW KIND: A Sci-Fi Novel Written By DarthDementous

Post  rakker126 Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:28 am

I' m not to good in English so i can' t read it all mut it appears good to me.
rakker126
rakker126
Expert Contributer
Expert Contributer

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

A NEW KIND: A Sci-Fi Novel Written By DarthDementous Empty Re: A NEW KIND: A Sci-Fi Novel Written By DarthDementous

Post  Slayer_2 Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:30 pm

Cool, but fitting all that storyline detail in an X10 game will take lots of effort.
Slayer_2
Slayer_2
Basic Contributer
Basic Contributer

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthDementous Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:39 pm

Slayer_2 wrote:Cool, but fitting all that storyline detail in an X10 game will take lots of effort.
Yeah, that's why I'm probably going to release it in episodes. But, of course, that's waaaay in the future. I'm working on Blue Book now Very Happy
DarthDementous
DarthDementous

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://www.dementousorder.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Brook Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:31 am

NOTE TO DarthDementous: I have removed all images in your isg apart from first one as they where messing up forum display i will fix this and say when you can re-attach

EDIT: Please add any code you wish to add to your sig in between the center tags you will see now i added them should be fine.
Jason Brook
Jason Brook
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-26

https://fpscx10.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down