FPS Creator X10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help here,thanks

2 posters

Go down

Need help here,thanks Empty Need help here,thanks

Post  Danielwright2311 Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:21 am

Heloo, im new here and have been a member at the game creators site, anyway, hello. Im having a script problem with my new trolls pack for x10. all the animations work perfect, but i dont know the move forward number, so they just walk in place, when i get close anoupg they attack and do all there animations fine, but they still walk in place. help, thanks. here is the script example i wrote.

desc = troll follow and hit with axe

;Triggers

:nearactivatable=0:settarget,activatetarget=2

:state=0,plrdistwithin=300,plrcanbeseen:state=1,rotatetoplr,setframe=96,sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll giggle.wav
:state=0,shotdamage=1:state=1,rotatetoplr,setframe=96,sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll giggle.wav

:state=1:incframe=96
:state=1,frameatend=96:state=2

:state=2,plrdistfurther=80:rotatetoplr,movefore=x,animate=2
:state=2,plrdistwithin=80:rotatetoplr,movefore=1x,animate=93
:state=2,animationover=100,plrdistwithin=70:plraddhealth=-1
;:state=2,frameatstart=93,plrdistwithin=85:sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll giggle.wav
:state=2,healthless=65:state=3,setframe=97,movefore=-20,sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll hurt.wav

:state=3:incframe=97
:state=3,frameatend=97:state=4

:state=4,plrdistfurther=80:rotatetoplr,runfore=10,animate=3
:state=4,plrdistwithin=80:rotatetoplr,movefore=10,animate=93
:state=4,animationover=100,plrdistwithin=85:plraddhealth=-1
;:state=4,frameatstart=95,plrdistwithin=75:sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll hurt.wav
Danielwright2311

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Need help here,thanks Empty Re: Need help here,thanks

Post  DarthDementous Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:29 am

Danielwright2311 wrote:Heloo, im new here and have been a member at the game creators site, anyway, hello. Im having a script problem with my new trolls pack for x10. all the animations work perfect, but i dont know the move forward number, so they just walk in place, when i get close anoupg they attack and do all there animations fine, but they still walk in place. help, thanks. here is the script example i wrote.

desc = troll follow and hit with axe

;Triggers

:nearactivatable=0:settarget,activatetarget=2

:state=0,plrdistwithin=300,plrcanbeseen:state=1,rotatetoplr,setframe=96,sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll giggle.wav
:state=0,shotdamage=1:state=1,rotatetoplr,setframe=96,sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll giggle.wav

:state=1:incframe=96
:state=1,frameatend=96:state=2

:state=2,plrdistfurther=80:rotatetoplr,movefore=x,animate=2
:state=2,plrdistwithin=80:rotatetoplr,movefore=1x,animate=93
:state=2,animationover=100,plrdistwithin=70:plraddhealth=-1
;:state=2,frameatstart=93,plrdistwithin=85:sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll giggle.wav
:state=2,healthless=65:state=3,setframe=97,movefore=-20,sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll hurt.wav

:state=3:incframe=97
:state=3,frameatend=97:state=4

:state=4,plrdistfurther=80:rotatetoplr,runfore=10,animate=3
:state=4,plrdistwithin=80:rotatetoplr,movefore=10,animate=93
:state=4,animationover=100,plrdistwithin=85:plraddhealth=-1
;:state=4,frameatstart=95,plrdistwithin=75:sound=audiobank\voices\male\troll hurt.wav
I would recommend just changing his AI to DarkAI. He'll run up to the player and attack him with his axe just like he would with that script, except there would be no conflictions. Just set his attack range to a little low and his view range to high, so he'll have to get up close to the player to attack him. It should work. I had to do that with the mutant character I downloaded from the TGC Store.
DarthDementous
DarthDementous
Newsletter Editor and Moderator
Newsletter Editor and Moderator

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://www.dementousorder.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum