FPS Creator X10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY!

5 posters

Go down

Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Empty Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY!

Post  fastburst Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 pm

UPDATED

DOWNLOAD TRIAL VERSION TODAY

Everyone -

PGPS Suite Edition Ver 2.0.1.0 is NOW READY! Works with both X9 & X10

Let me know your Thoughts.

UPDATE SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW. MORE INFO WILL BE POSTED AS IT COMES AVAILABLE THIS IS YOUR TEASER!

Main application
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots1

FTP Client
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots2

Convert It Pro
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots3

About Us & Misc Info
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots4

Check For Updates
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots5

Application Settings
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots6

License Info
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots7

Intergrated Web Broswer to Hot Links
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots8

User Form Info
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots9

Games List Manager
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots10

Games and Key Infomation as well as Key Search
Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Screenshots11
fastburst
fastburst

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.phoenix-sentry.com

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Empty Re: Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY!

Post  DarthDementous Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Thank you for posting this so soon! Also, thank you for joining and posting here! I'm downloading it as we speak Very Happy
DarthDementous
DarthDementous
Newsletter Editor and Moderator

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://www.dementousorder.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY! Empty Re: Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY!

Post  DarthDementous Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 pm

It's not working Sad
It says NET FRAMEWORK ERROR.
I don't know why it says that---I have the latest version with service pack 1 installed >_<
DarthDementous
DarthDementous

Back to top Go down

Post  Jingle Fett Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Cool! I haven't tried the trial yet, but how does the update feature work? I mean like you just make changes to your game, choose the new executable and then it will only update what has been changed or how does it work?
Jingle Fett
Jingle Fett

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  fastburst Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:43 am

@ Darth - Make sure you have .Net FrameWork 1 & 2 installed as well as DirectX 9 installed as well. If running on Vista make sure you run as Administrator as well.

@ Jingle Fett - The trial is just that, it allows you to create a trial version. You have to update your games and re-package them and redistribute.

We will have the website updated hopefully this week. sometime if not next week that will have more details.
fastburst
fastburst

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Brook Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:21 am

Very nice this has been made a sticky and will be shown at the very top of the forum at all times thanks guys for a great product nice to know its all ready for X10 now.

Although if this is for X10 that means vista so why should we need to run in admin mode on vista if its the X10 version of the app shouldn't it have no problems like that.
Jason Brook
Jason Brook
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-26

https://fpscx10.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthDementous Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:12 am

fastburst wrote:@ Darth - Make sure you have .Net FrameWork 1 & 2 installed as well as DirectX 9 installed as well. If running on Vista make sure you run as Administrator as well.

@ Jingle Fett - The trial is just that, it allows you to create a trial version. You have to update your games and re-package them and redistribute.

We will have the website updated hopefully this week. sometime if not next week that will have more details.
Still won't work Sad
I have every version of .Net Framework installed. Is anyone else getting this error?
DarthDementous
DarthDementous

Back to top Go down

Post  Jingle Fett Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:29 pm

fastburst wrote:@ Darth - Make sure you have .Net FrameWork 1 & 2 installed as well as DirectX 9 installed as well. If running on Vista make sure you run as Administrator as well.

No, what I mean is... let's say I've released my game with it, and I want to create an update or patch or something like that. How do you create updates if you want to make your game from say 1.00 to 1.01 or whatever? (I think I saw somewhere that the Protector allows this, but if I'm wrong my bad)
Jingle Fett
Jingle Fett

Back to top Go down

Post  fastburst Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:03 am

@ Darth - Not sure what issue it is you are having. Can you provide a screenshot?

@ Jingle - You would have to do that all in your own programming or setup files, PGPS doesn't increment your game files at all, at least not yet or if it is possbile. Maybe something to concider for next build.

@ Jason - You have to run as Admin in Vista because of the file structure and permissions issues within Vista. Especially when you are creating new folders within folders and copying files. That a Vista thing not PGPS, however in order to function the way it needs to PGPS needs to be ran as Admin in order to create these folders and files when protecting your games.

Also thanks for the Sticky guys, that is great.
fastburst
fastburst

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Brook Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:08 am

Ok makes sense

and

thanks for the Sticky guys, that is great.
a great sticky for a great program
Jason Brook
Jason Brook
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  uthink Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:43 pm

@ Jingle - You would have to do that all in your own programming or setup files, PGPS doesn't increment your game files at all, at least not yet or if it is possbile. Maybe something to concider for next build.

Just package your changed files and have Phoenix overwrite whatever has already been installed.
I'm assuming you're talking about maps and entities?
uthink
uthink
Basic Contributer
Basic Contributer

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  uthink Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:44 pm

@ Darth - Make sure you have .Net FrameWork 1 & 2 installed as well as DirectX 9 installed as well. If running on Vista make sure you run as Administrator as well.

DirectX 9????????
uthink
uthink
Basic Contributer
Basic Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  fastburst Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Yes DirectX 9 and 10 as PGPS does work with both X9 & X10 and if you are going to use X9 you need DirectX9 as well.
fastburst
fastburst

Back to top Go down

Post  Jingle Fett Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:01 pm

uthink wrote:

Just package your changed files and have Phoenix overwrite whatever has already been installed.
I'm assuming you're talking about maps and entities?

Yeah, like if you discover a bug in a level or want to add a new enemy or whatever. That's what I wanted to know, thanks!
Jingle Fett
Jingle Fett

Back to top Go down

Post  uthink Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:08 pm

Yes DirectX 9 and 10 as PGPS does work with both X9 & X10 and if you are going to use X9 you need DirectX9 as well.

Okay. The way it read, it sounded like X9 was required. This being an X10 board, we don't care about X9. LOL
uthink
uthink
Basic Contributer
Basic Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Brook Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:38 pm

This being an X10 board, we don't care about X9. LOL

Lol well said let them suffer with their inferior engine and their newbish forum with pointless threads

and i have a problem when i try to download i get the following error after i have downloaded

"archive integrity check failed. The setup file is not complete, possibly due to a incomplete download or corrupted file."

I'm guessing this means the download didn't finish its not on my end everything else downloads fine think its your website it seems to cut me off halfway between a download
Jason Brook
Jason Brook
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fastburst Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Hard to say, nothing is wrong with the site we know that much we have had over 300 Downloads already and tested the downloads on 50 machines thru-out the USA. Cant say the same for other countries.

But we did have about 5 people who had corrupted files when downloaded, however they just re-downloads and it fixed that issue.
fastburst
fastburst

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Brook Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:43 pm

I have tried downloading twice i will try on another pc tomorrow maybe that will work
Jason Brook
Jason Brook
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down