FPS Creator X10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Design - I was feeling kind

Go down

Website Design - I was feeling kind Empty Website Design - I was feeling kind

Post  Jason Brook Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:07 pm

Hey all,

I woke up this mourning and i felt suddenly very kind and i thought well why dont i do something im good at for you all and i though WEB DESIGN. So if anyone wants a site to be made send me an email and i will do it for you ASAP below are terms and conditions that you must follow or yopur site will be terminated.

Terms and Conditions:
- My Copyright must stay on the site at all times and must not be hidden in anyway.
- Must agree that i do not have to maintain your site for you and the hosting is all done by you however i will upload the site for you via FTP or a web uploader
- I will not do any flash web design for free it will be HTML CSS and PHP only
- If im paid then i will edit your site the lot and maintain any servers you have.
- There is no contract involved and I/You can pull out at any time if need be
- You must understand im taking exams and it may take me a while to get your site done but i would say at the max it will be 2 months from the time we agree on a deisgn.

Paid Sites start at £5 a month email me for details on that.

Sample Works

Red Eagle Productions
Link
made for mgrand and red eagle team

Frozenmodels
Link
made for icycold

Plysmod
Link coming soon
made for Plystaire

Gimarex
And i have one paid project going on now that is for a professional gaming company making a game engine competing with Cryengine2 so thats going to be good.

All of these people will tell you how good i am and the quality of my work.

Jason Brook
Admin
Jason Brook
Jason Brook
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-26

https://fpscx10.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down